FOOTBALL PROGRAM COST INFORMATION
What does each participant receive for their registration fee?
Each team participant will receive the following:
- One full season of football and cheer in the East Wake Football League (EWFL) and any post-season play achieved following the regular season (8 games)
- Pre-season Jamboree (scrimmage)
- Opportunity to play in a post-season tournament (if participation allows, additional fees may apply)
- Personalized game jersey (name on the back)**
- One pair of integrated game pants
- One pair of game socks
- One mouth guard
- A developed football program focusing on skills and player development
- Opportunity to play home games at a local school stadium with a "big game" atmosphere
- All practices (3 per week) for all football and cheer divisions are in the same location at the same time in Fuquay-Varina area
Each team participant will be provided the following equipment for use during the season:
- One Riddell Revolution Attack I, Victor-I, or similar high quality youth helmet
- One Riddell Warrior IIx youth shoulder pads
- One Practice Jersey
**Note: Registration fee must be at least partially paid by June 1 to allow for personalized game jersey order. Otherwise a standard jersey will be issued. A late registration fee of $25 will be required for registrations after June 1 and The Strong Center cannot guarantee delivery before 1st game.
Program Cost Explanation
An independent youth sports program has a number of costs that are shared among the participants. The Strong Center is pleased with the early sponsorship and donor response to assist with initial capital purchases in the program such that these costs are not passed onto to each family. However, the year to year operational costs were designed to balance with registration. A projected cost breakdown is presented in the graph below:
Similar to many independent sports programs, the ongoing efforts will require support from friends, families, business, and organizations. We encourage all participants in the program to help us fulfill the goals with donations.