The Strong Center Basketball Volunteer Program
Thank you for your interest in The Strong Center Basketball Volunteer Program. We are
excited to offer families a way to reduce player fees and give back to the Strong Center
Unless otherwise stated – All Volunteer events will result in a 75/25 commission split.
75% of commissions received will go directly to designated player fees 25% will remain
with The Strong Center Basketball Program.
How will the 25% be allocated?
- Need based Player Scholarships
- Team Incidentals and Equipment
- Extra gym rentals/team practice
- Practice Jerseys
- Coaches Apparel
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- 9/29 NC State vs Louisville –
- 10/7 NC State vs Marshall –
- 10/28 NC State vs Clemson –
- 11/4 NC State vs Miami –
- 11/25 NC State vs UNC –
- Strong Center – PNC 23-24 –
Frequently Asked Questions
What time should I be at the event?
Unless otherwise stated, arrive 1 hour and 15 mins before event doors open.
How long are events?
Please be prepared to work an event for up to 4 hours.
I signed up to work an event, but now my availability has changed. What should I do?
Update your availability on Signup genius.
What will I be doing at events?
Each event may differ by stand, selling typical concession stand offerings including beer.
What’s the dress code?
Unless otherwise noted
PNC – Grey Strong Center shirt, Plain black pants (no cargo , jeans or
corduroy), a plain black long sleeve crew neck shirt and Strong Center hat (or plain black hat)
NC State Football – Red NC State Shirt, black pants/shorts
Is there an age requirement to volunteer?
Yes, all volunteers must be 16 and older (PNC). Minors need to bring proof of age.
NC State Football – 16 years or older. No more than four (4) 16 and under per game
How are commissions split among volunteers?
Commissions are split evenly with event volunteers after 25% is deducted
Am I required to service beer/alcohol?
No, some stands serve beer/alcohol but you are not required to serve (PNC)
I’m a coach, how will my funds be allocated?
As a coach your funds can be distributed across your team, you can donate to players or you
can add to your team account to offset the cost of: extra team equipment, additional gym
rentals, extra tournaments etc.
Are all events 75/25% Split?
We will have events that are not 75% commissions to Players. Each event will clearly state the
commission split with the majority of events being 75/25% split.
When will funds be distributed?
Please allow 3-4 weeks for account credits to appear.
What training is required?
No formal training is required. RASP (PNC) and/or TEAMS (NC STATE) is required to serve
RASP Training Details
- Go to RASP – NC ABCC
- Click on “Online Alcohol Training “ on the right hand side
- At Bottom Click “ Register for Seller/Server Training Program “
- On next screen choose “Other”
- Enter Trade Name “ The Strong Center”
- Enter Group’s Address
205 S Fuquay Ave Fuquay Varina 27526
- Next screen enter information for group member and create a password
- Next login and “Start Seller/ Server course “
- After completing the course and test print out certificate
- Email your Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAMS Training Link